Smart Machines require control solutions to meet today’s needs; they also need to be future-ready for tomorrow’s business challenges. Join us as we look at scalable Logix solutions and controllers from Rockwell Automation. From complex to simple applications, Rockwell Automation has the programmable automation controller (PAC) or programmable logic controller (PLC) to meet your requirements.
During this session, we will prepare you to confidently select the correct controller and I/O products to fit your specific needs.
FEATURED SESSION TOPICS:
• How Ethernet network affects your controller
• Selecting the correct controller
• Introduction of Process Controllers with
• Modernization plans for legacy MicroLogix,
SLC-500 and PLC-5 systems
• I/O platform comparison with processor
• Connected Components Workbench
• Studio 5000—Logix Designer, Version 34
This class begins on 10/4/2022 and goes from 12:00 AM - 2:00 PM.Cost: FREE
11581 Greenway Drive
Holland, MI 49424